The Rhinowares hand coffee grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home. Some of the features of the Rhinowares hand grinder include:
- Quality stainless steel housing which makes cleaning easier and reduces static
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
- Conical ceramic burrs which stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
And some cleaning tips:
- For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling